Five things for pharma marketers to know:
- Roivant Sciences released Phase IIb data for RVT-3101, the UC program it acquired from Pfizer late last year, showing that the drug’s effects could be maintained for up to a year.
- Cathie Wood’s Ark Invest spent millions doubling down on more big biotech stocks.
- Prime Medicine partnered with Cimeio Therapeutics to develop stem cell treatments that will target bone marrow cancers, as well as genetic disorders.
- The European Medicines Agency raised a thyroid cancer safety signal on Novo Nordisk’s semaglutide products, including Ozempic and Wegovy.
- Over the course of the year, hundreds of new fentanyl crime bills have been introduced in some 46 states, including many that allow homicide charges to be brought against those who provide fentanyl to people who die from overdoses.