Five things for pharma marketers to know:
- The European Medicines Agency recommended that Amylyx Pharmaceuticals’ ALS drug be rejected within the European Union, pitting the division against the Food and Drug Administration and Health Canada.
- The Republican Study Committee pushed House GOP leadership for a vote on the No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion and Abortion Insurance Full Disclosure Act.
- Moderna applied for FDA approval of its updated COVID-19 vaccine for the fall.
- Disastrous test scores increasingly show how steep a toll the COVID-19 era exacted on students, particularly minorities.
- In the death of Olympian Tori Bowie, Black moms hear echoes of their own crises.