Five things for pharma marketers to know:
- Johnson & Johnson announced its bladder cancer treatment known as “the pretzel” has shown promise in a Phase II study called SunRISe-1.
- Late-stage clinical biopharma company Acelyrin said that it was seeking a valuation of up to $1.5 billion in its initial public offering.
- The Food and Drug Administration declined to approve Ascendis Pharma’s experimental hormone disorder therapy, TransCon PTH.
- Senators crafting legislation that would reform the practices of pharmacy benefit managers have delayed the effective date by 10 months.
- A study showed that OpenAI’s ChatGPT tool may display more empathy than doctors when it comes to answering patient questions.