Five things for pharma marketers to know: April 25
- Bluebird Bio submitted an application for its sickle cell therapy lovo-cel to the Food and Drug Administration for approval.
- The FDA put another Foghorn Therapeutics study on partial hold after a patient had a serious heart-related safety event, the biotech announced Monday.
- Florida’s plan to get cheaper prescription drugs from Canada has been snarled in a legal back-and-forth.
- The impact of gender-affirming care bans in Republican states has made it more difficult for physicians to safely provide care for transgender youth, even in non-Republican states.
- Johnson & Johnson’s consumer health unit, Kenvue, is being valued at $40 billion before it goes public later this year.