Five things for pharma marketers to know
- RA Capital-backed Summation Bio is “terminating operations” next month, per an employee’s LinkedIn profile update.
- Abbott sued a former scientist over alleged trade-secret theft – in particular “secretly downloading” competitive information on nutrition products.
- The Food and Drug Administration put a clinical hold on PepGen’s investigational new drug application for its myotonic dystrophy type 1 drug, PGN-EDODM1, with the agency to provide further details within a month.
- The Sackler family will be protected from current and future lawsuits over their role in their Purdue Pharma’s opioid business, a New York court of appeals ruled.
- Former First Lady Rosalynn Carter has been diagnosed with dementia at age 95.