Five things for pharma marketers to know
- The Supreme Court agreed to review a lower court decision that would make mifepristone, the commonly used abortion pill, less accessible.
- Poison control centers across the U.S. said they are seeing a steep increase in calls related to semaglutide, with some people reporting symptoms related to accidental overdoses.
- A thought leadership piece detailed how Pfizer’s $43 billion acquisition of Seagen may impact the broader biotech market.
- Editas Medicine agreed to license Vertex Pharmaceuticals its Cas9 gene editing technology for ex vivo gene editing medicines targeted at sickle cell disease and beta thalassemia.
- Acadia Pharmaceutical won a patent suit against MSN Laboratories regarding its Parkinson’s disease drug Nuplazid.