Five things for pharma marketers to know
- BioNTech agreed to invest $200 million in Autolus Therapeutics as part of a strategic collaboration to advance its pipeline and expand late-stage programs to advance both companies’ autologous CAR-T cell therapy programs.
- Ipsen forecast lower profitability this year as it expects extra research-and-development spending.
- 23andMe said it is considering splitting itself in two in an effort to resurrect its sub-$1 share price.
- Researchers found men who were prescribed Viagra and similar medications were 18% less likely to develop the most common form of dementia years later than those who went without the drugs.
- Pacific Steel & Recycling’s ability to halve its health spending may provide a case study of how employers can cut costs.